Sunday, March 04, 2007

Welcome

Sorry it's been a while since I've been able to work on my pictures. My primary occupation is as a tax accountant, and I haven't been out much since the first of January. I've just added a few shots, however, and thought I would invite you to send your email addresses to me if you want to be updated when I've added new images. I promise never to share your address with anyone, ever. You can best reach me at www.sitka.com and click on the "Contact" button.I hope you enjoy.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Thankyou... I may be going from May-Sept. 09 and never heard of Sitka. May get seasonal work as Massage Therapist.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I have really enjoyed viewing your pictures and hope to see more soon.My husband and I are considering the move to Sitka and we would like to know if Sitka gets more sunshine than Juneau.That was just too much rain and overcast for me.Thanks,Sandra

11:19 AM  
Blogger Crochetin Feonix said...

Dave,
I have left a Comment before....I absolutely LOVE your pics. My daughter is sitting here enjoying them with me. I am hoping to one day take all 3 of my kids up there to visit one day. Please Keep posting the awesome pics!!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home